"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-8




Friday, March 5, 2010

Still pregnant...


For those of you who have asked for a belly shot, there you go. Well I went to the dr. again today and I am STILL 2cm and 50% effaced. No change from last time :(. But baby is doing well and I am enjoying the anticipation. However, the tossing and turning at night, is getting a little bothersome. She really doesn't have much more room in there. I thought for sure last night she was going to break my water with her forceful kicks. Anyway, she's still in there apparently content as can be. And it might be a good thing, because last night at dinner, i asked adam, "so are we settled on the name _______?" and he says, "i don't know, i've always kind of thought ______ isn't it." WHAT!?!!?! but he did say it could be it, i just don't know! So now i am doing the whole "annoy your husband with okay well what are we going to name her" game. He doesn't like this game much, but hello it's 2 days before her due date and he throws the "i've always kind of thought that wasn't the name for her" card! So i guess we will just have to see this baby face to face and pray the Lord gives us her name when we meet her. I mean her name is already hanging on the wall and i have things monogrammed! Most of you know how indecisive I can be...can you imagine me holding my baby and trying to decide between names like the way i debate over ordering a cheeseburger or a salad at a restaurant? oh this is totally throwing me for a loop. We have three names as of now that we will be picking from. Let's hope we go with the one that is beautifully displayed above her crib :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i know your mind is really playing games on you now. maybe he should have spoken up a little earlier!

    ReplyDelete