"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-8




Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm going to try....

With much encouragement from my husband, I have decided to start a blog. Hence, the word start. We'll see if I follow through with it (hehe). But hopefully I will. Just thought it'd be a good way to keep friends and family updated on our busy lives and to keep everyone updated with Hallie's medical stuff and so on. So here's to blogging!
I'll start with a quick update of our life right now...Adam and I are parents to two precious little girls, Hallie(4) and Harper(almost 3) and baby girl #3 is expected to arrive any time now, actual due date is March 7th. So I'm doing the whole shave your legs every night thing and playing out every possible scenario in my head of the dramatic "rush to the hospital" scene! Needless to say, I'm in full anticipation mode and loving every minute of it. I am a stay at home mom and feel happily overwhelmed with the family the Lord has given me. I am so grateful to Him for allowing me to walk this path as a mother. Lately as we sit around in the evenings and I watch Hallie and Harper "perform" songs, dances or what not for us, I have these "hallmarky" feelings of love i can barely contain. And now knowing we are about to be blessed with a third little one, just blows me away. I can't wait to see the personality she has and how she will fit in with Hallie and Harper. Hallie and Harper are so different, it's going to be fun to see how this one turns out. So I will keep you guys posted on the arrival of baby #3. Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! Oh, I'm so so happy you are doing this. I was just going to email you today anyway to see how things are going. I can't wait to follow along with the Luton's.

    That little one will be here any day now!! I can't believe it; a family of FIVE! :) Miss you and hope to see you and your littlest H soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't wait to keep up with the Luton Fam and see pics of the girlies! Thinking about you this week as you become a family of 5!

    ReplyDelete