"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-8




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So much for due dates!

March 7th came and went and I am still pregnant! What is the deal? I really can't believe it, i think i thought for so long that she'd be early that this is just totally unexpected. But God is in control and maybe he's just trying to teach me to have some patience! I go back to the dr tomorrow for a quick check-up and to see if i have progressed any. Please pray that i have :) On another note, i am getting to just enjoy hallie and harper and make the most of this special time with them. They are so excited and it's fun to watch them ask the baby to PLEASE come out because they want to meet her. We still haven't completely decided on a name, but i'll let you know when we do. Hallie's blood test on monday came back looking good, so that was a relief. When they do the treatment it can cause them to have low blood counts, and while we do want the treatment to work and cause some things to lower, we needed to watch her platelets closely due to her being on blood thinners, and praise God they didn't get too low. But please continue to pray for her. She is due for her next treatment next weekend. She is also still getting pretty high fevers in the evenings that just make her lay around and not feel so good and it's just not any fun for her. So all your prayers are always appreciated! well,
I hope my next post is telling you all about our new baby with pics and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment