"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-8




Thursday, March 18, 2010

Haddyn Joy Luton

Well as it turns out we don't have to take down the letters we had put up...much to my relief because it was quite the process to get those letters on the wall! So Haddyn Joy Luton it is and it fits her perfectly! Haddyn was born Saturday March 13 at 8:49 pm. She weighed 8lbs and was 20.5 inches. I'll give the labor recap later. We are all doing great and the big sisters are loving every minute of this experience! They are such good little mamas. I will write more later but just wanted to get some pics up and such.











3 comments:

  1. 3 of the most beautiful baby girls I've seen!!! and as always you look fabulous after giving birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hooray! i have been stalking your blog, waiting for more pics of haddyn and her big sisters. she is such a little love - those cheeks and sweet hands! and i totally agree with andee - how is it fair that you look like a supermodel after giving birth? can't wait to hear about the labor, all 49 minutes of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog while looking to see if there were any other Haddyns out there :) I have six children and they all have H names. I Have four girls Hailey, Hollyn, Harper, and Haddyn. Just thought I would share :)

    ReplyDelete