"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:5-8




Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm still here...

Hi friends! Just wanted to let you know i'm still here, however it's really hard to find the time to blog! right now all the kiddos are asleep and i should be too, but i thought i'd just give a quick update. Things with three are going surprisingly well. Haddyn is a super sweet baby and the girls just adore her. I have some very good helpers. Tonight is Haddyn's first night in her bedroom, so i'll let you know how she does. I am ready for some sleep, so i thought i'd try moving her to her crib. other than not sleeping through the night yet, she is a great baby. She rarely fusses, which is WONDERFUL! But mommy is ready to work on getting this baby to sleep more at night! Hallie is doing well too, she is tolerating her treatments, but the fever is still coming every evening. please pray for her body to stop attacking itself and for protection from the side effects of the chemo. hallie is so happy all the time despite the daily fevers and such which is a blessing. and Harper is just growing up so fast. She is into everything and just says and does the cutest things. I hope to write more soon and post some pictures, but right now i have to go to sleep before the little miss beckons me!
night night!

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your blog. Haddyn is beautiful and I love her name! I'm so glad you were able to avoid a c-section, and that Haddyn was OK. Hoping for you that she sleeps through the night soon! I know that lack of uninterrupted sleep can be really exhausting. Thanks for updating us on Hallie. It's good to know how to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for an update! i have been thinking about you and your family so much lately. that haddyn is a sweet little doll, just like your others. i am praying for hallie and hope that you and adam are feeling relatively peaceful about that situation. hoping she heals soon and that you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete